Sunday, July 8, 2012

Holiday Gift List In Advance

Hi there lovely readers!

I hope you are having a wonderful day:)

Anyway, summer is the time when I want to buy, literally, everything. I mean it. I have skimmed J.Crew's website for hours at a time. That's why I have started a Christmas List ahead of time.

You see, as December approaches, I usually don't know what I want and I just think of something to ask for, even if I don't even really WANT it. In the summer, I always have tons of things I want so making a list really helps me remember!

My list so far consists of:





Silver Jack Rodgers


A Lilly Pulitzer Shift (I had one in 3rd grade but I need one that actually fits)

(Maybe!) Tortoise Ray ban Wayfarers


Vineyard Vines Navy Shep Shirt


What's on your list?

xoxo,
cYa

6 comments:

  1. Wow are lists are exact matches... Except for I have those Jacks already haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about making your Christmas list early! I never have any idea what I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I love the Lilly Pulitzer dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comment! xx

09 10